The senior sevens course is designed for coaches who are coaching sevens across a variety of platforms. This course is designed to develop the regular sevens coach in developing your coaching application, knowledge and law application of sevens.
Sessions focusing on:
1. Attack core skills - catch, pass, alignment and evasion
2. Decision making - attack and tackle technique
3. Defensive alignment and introduction to tackle contest
4. Contact and tackle contest
5. Restarts (scrum and lineout) and game awareness
6. Restarts (Kick offs and taps) and game awareness
7. Positions and Play
The senior sevens course is an ARU run program. Details regarding the next course can be found here.
Click here to keep up to date with the latest sevens news